You never forget the good memories of childhood, and visiting our Creamery in Mills River, North Carolina is no different. Every day we strive to give our customers and community the best experience we can through our products and our customer service.
Our Ice Cream is made using fresh milk, locally grown fruits and the best ingredients we can find. We make our ice cream on location at the Creamery, and if you come at the right time, you can watch us make it through the window.
While our focus is serving up the best cup or cone of homemade ice cream in Western North Carolina, we have other options for folks who may be in the mood for something a little different or a little special. That’s why we have specialty ice cream and frozen products available. Some of these items include:
- Milkshakes – Made here at the Creamery with any ice cream you want. Want toppings or hot fudge in your shake? No problem! We regularly have seasonal and unique milkshakes available so check our special board or ask one of our team members to let you know what the Milkshake of the Month is!
- Banana Split – Made with our homemade ice cream, fresh bananas, and topped with hot fudge, whipped cream and cherries, our Banana Split is to die for!
- Sundae – Our homemade ice cream, hot fudge, nuts, and whipped cream – how can you go wrong? Warm and chilled in the same bowl is a recipe for a delicious summer treat or winter comfort for your soul.
- Eggnog (Seasonal) – We make our Eggnog with milk from our Dairy, eggs, spices, and lots of love. Our Eggnog is delicious and creamy, and pairs perfectly with all of your Holiday party dishes and sweets. Oh, by the way, we have Eggnog ice cream at the Creamery too. Our Eggnog is available in the Creamery from November through the New Year.
- Ice Cream Floats – from Coke to Root Beer and beyond, we can make any kind of float you want!
A trip to Mills River Creamery is more than just ice cream. We carry a number of other locally made products from beef and honey farms, soap makers, jewelry makers, candy makers, cheese makers and other artists who excel at their trade. Click here to learn more about the Other Products we carry in the Creamery.